The Best Show in Snow
The must-attend event of the year is the perfect opportunity to showcase your brand in front of highly engaged snow pros. The 27th Annual event is headed to Pittsburgh, PA in 2024!
Exhibiting in Pittsburgh?
Check out the Exhibitor Resource Center (coming soon) for show-related items.
What makes our show special?
Attendees are owners, operators and managers of snow & ice management companies from across North America representing key decision-makers and influencers. On average, 35% of floor traffic at the Best Show in Snow is local.
Exhibitors who indicated interest in exhibiting at the Symposium the following year.
Attendees from past shows who indicated the trade show is the primary reason they attend the Symposium each year.
Exhibitors who say the Symposium is better than your average show — 30% say it’s one of the best!
Attendees from past shows who found products and services they would be interested in purchasing from an exhibitor
It’s the largest trade show in North America for commercial snow and ice management. Attendees are actively seeking new products and equipment that will improve efficiency and safe snow operations.
Showcase your products and services to key buyers and decision-makers to maximize your marketing dollars and ROI.
Build relationships with engaged snow and ice professionals and gain valuable feedback on the products and services they need to be successful.
Position your company as a subject matter expert.
Your competitors will be there!
Exhibiting at SIMA includes:
- Complimentary furnishings* include 1 6-ft table, 2 side chairs, wastebasket
- Draped 8’ back and 3’ side walls and 7” X 44” sign with your company name and booth number (in-line booths only)
- Onsite material handling
- Lead retrieval app license for use on a personal device
- 10 complimentary trade-show only registrations for booth staff + discounted full registration fees
- Free VIP trade show passes to share with key customers
- Enhanced Exhibitor Profile on sima.org/tradeshow + the event app
- Access to food and networking events in the exhibit hall
- Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit to promote your attendance
- Post-show attendee list